E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter explaining your interest and relevant experience to this role. This job specification should be taken as a guide to the kind of candidate we are looking for – but if the right experience can be demonstrated, we are flexible in who will consider. However the ability to hit the ground running with the experience to do so, is an absolute prerequisite. Please specify your salary expectation. We reward for achieving success.
Responsible for supporting the Directors of ROAR Global; ensuring the company meets or exceeds the requirements and expectations of our top talent. In addition, this role is required to develop and manage a talent pipeline working from grass roots upwards, helping our clients to establish and grow their careers.
Key Responsibilities - Supporting and working alongside the Directors in the Management of their Clients:
In order to ensure we maximise the potential of our top talent, the first priority in this role is to ensure the Directors are supported in their management of our key clients. This includes but is not limited to:
- Taking direction from the Directors in relation to what needs to be done and when
- Constant reprioritisation of workload and appointments in order to meet key client requirements
- Liaising with key clients on behalf of the Directors
- Attending meetings with key clients on behalf of the Directors
- “Checking in” with the Directors to ensure client needs are met, and planning own client workload around these requirements
- Taking steer from the Directors on what takes priority for ROAR Global in relation to daily and weekly activities
- Strategically manage clients’ careers, ensuring opportunities are found or created, and decisions relating to client placements can be supported by a good business justification
- Meet set targets on client numbers, client booking and client retention
- Manage client diaries and logistics
- Compile show-reel and presentation materials for clients
- Create and maintain relationships with top level execs from all areas of the media, including TV networks, production companies, commercial radio stations and brand agencies
- Identify and secure creative commercial and cross-over opportunities for our clients in line with their aspirations
- Juggle meeting own client list requirements around managing Directors requests and the support required for the company’s top talent
Key Responsibilities - Building a Client List:
This part of the role is a secondary priority (running in parallel to supporting the Directors) but provides a real opportunity for your own career development. Achievement in winning new clients is vital to being considered successful in this role.
- Using existing contacts and proactively working to create new ones to build a client list that complements the ROAR Global offering.
Personal Specification and Experience:
- Experience of working with external agencies, such as publicists, producers, ad and PR agencies
- An experience within Media and the Entertainment industry with a minimum of five years will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge of current market fees and contract negotiations are crucial to the role
- An understanding of all social media platforms and working in the digital world
- Proactive and forward thinking; can use own initiative
- Desire to network and promote ROAR Global roster at all opportunities
- Flexible approach to working hours including evenings/weekends as required
- Extremely organised with an eye for detail
- Exceptional people skills, including the patience, diplomacy and inspiration to manage clients and meet their expectations
- Positive attitude with enthusiasm and energy
- Discretion is of the utmost importance in this role
- Impressive communication skills
- Adaptable, confident and self-motivated
The ROAR Group
ROAR Global is part of the ROAR Group - the UK’s pre-eminent independent talent management agency working across all genres of broadcasting including entertainment, comedy, acting, music, sports, digital, literary, branding and social sectors. ROAR Global clients broadcast thousands of hours a year on TV and Radio and front some of the biggest commercial brands in the UK. ROAR Music win accolades around the world with our talent winning more MOBO Awards than any other management company. The acting and creative talents of Cole Kitchenn are omnipresent around the world on TV, stage and screen. CKP this year presented 13 shows at the Edinburgh Fringe and represents the UK’s biggest selling live comedian.