Roar Global are now offering internships!
Roar Global and Cole Kitchenn are looking for interns to work across the Group.
This role offers a huge opportunity for the right candidate to join ROAR for a 4-12 week internship. If you are someone with a passion for TV and knowledge of the world of TV talent, news, factual and entertainment programmes, you will thrive in this role. You will need to demonstrate an active engagement in the industry, and a desire to move forward in this area.
The position offers a varied role working across both companies and Reception. Day to day duties are listed below (but are not limited to), as we envisage the right person taking the initiative and growing within their role.
The right kind of person will be enthusiastic, very hard working, smart, able and confident communicator. Confidentiality and common sense are key.
AD HOC DUTIES
- Assisting in the organisation with meetings/lunches/trips for agents including travel and accommodation
- Monitoring and editing Agent diaries
- Researching production companies, talent etc
- Collating client information for Roar files
- Monitoring the info@ email address
- Working with clients and prod companies/PR firms to ensure transport and accommodation arrangements (if necessary)
- Getting DVDs or copies of press pieces to place on website
- Watching/listening to client media for show-reels
- Sending post or gifts to clients
- Office errands (going to post office, tailors, newsagents etc), distributing mail
- Updating company Twitter
- Assisting across the Roar Group, Roar Global and Cole Kitchenn, where needed.
- Looking after the reception area - being the first point of call on the phone and with visitors
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration of £60pw